IT Sales Consultant (Remote – Work from Home, within US)
About Jubilant Consulting
Team Jubilant is always looking for versatile consultants to help lead and execute multiple projects. These positions will focus on helping companies across various industries to design and deliver project roadmaps; deliver product strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes and metrics); utilize best practice methodologies; and enable technology solutions and change management programs to help improve a company’s operation. Our teams, today, specialize in building applications that support the digital ecosystem on digital, cloud and SAP HANA.
Interesting in joining our crew?
Detailed Job responsibilities
A digital & cloud transformation company, helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state-of-the-art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sellers for a Sales Consultant (Remote) position on their services sales team. We offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and services suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
- The IT Sales Consultant role is client-facing sales and business development position.
- Business Sales Consultants will consistently work on building a B2B pipeline of target prospects from within small & medium sized businesses.
- Consultant will be adept at generating their own leads in this business to business environment (B2B) through traditional means of prospecting (cold calling, lead engines, phone, personal network/LinkedIn)
- The position will also be responsible for attending sales events & acquiring new clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross selling.
- In this dynamic role you will be supported by a team of techno-functional team members to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue in alignment with company’s strategic goals.
Required Knowledge & Skillset
- The position does NOT require deep technical delivery expertise in IT. However, familiarity with digital & cloud technologies will be a PLUS.
- Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing IT sales environment for small to medium size clients.
- Strong cold-calling skills and ability to self-source leads. Self-source mentality with drive to identify and close on opportunities
- Ability to develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth
- Self-motivated to achieve specific sales and performance goals (2 years demonstrated track record of success in B2B IT sales preferred).
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.